hi :D new to BDO and looking to join a guild asap to start learning

• Hello people. I am a Archeage Unchained refugee (game was not what I expected, wasted 80 dollars on that hunk of shit) and am finally going to try out BDO. I have stayed away from it all these years due to the p2w aspects and the same is why I have chosen CDO instead of the retail version. I have heard nothing but bad things about the other private server so I am hoping that this one is doing things better.

I don’t know much about the game other than it looks absolutely beautiful and the combat is cool. I’m eager to hop in and finally see what its all about.

I really have nothing else to play… I’ve played the big 3 for so long they are just tiring and boring to play. (WoW, GW2, ESO) I played Tera and Blade and Soul briefly, I played Swtor before shadows of revan came out. I played Albion Online religiously until my guild imploded and I had no one to play with. I played ArcheRage private server for a long time until AA Unchained release, bought the 80 dollar founder pack only for the game to go to shit 1 week after launch. So… I am seeking a place to relax and have some fun until the next MMO comes out promising to be different but ultimately turning out to be a big disappointment :D :D :D

I cant even decide what class I want to play but I like Samurais so probably ninja or musa. Ninja awakening and musa pre-awakening look the coolest to me.

OH I am NA CST and I work mon-thurs so I wont be no lifing but ample time to play and do guild stuff.

• @furyan9x said in hi :D new to BDO and looking to join a guild asap to start learning:

Hello people. I am a Archeage Unchained refugee (game was not what I expected, wasted 80 dollars on that hunk of shit) and am finally going to try out BDO. I have stayed away from it all these years due to the p2w aspects and the same is why I have chosen CDO instead of the retail version. I have heard nothing but bad things about the other private server so I am hoping that this one is doing things better.

I wonder how u did not hear anything bad regarding this server honestly. Just look around the forum and u’ll understand

• @Utucs

I didn’t even know it existed until I looked for a different one than … the other one lol

No publicity is better than bad publicity tbh

• @furyan9x Depends on who is doing that tho
    CDO has a real small community cause all the “hardcore” players left the game and it’s now populated of lifeskillers, models and donkey-trainers with shai.
    So, well, if your aim is lifeskilling without any good “reward” that a pserver should give compared to retail, with some stutters all around, ye that’s the server in which you would fit in.

Otherwise… retail is easier than this server at the moment.

out of this, if you are planning to try out this server, I hope you will enjoy it.

• In reality Bdo’s endgame content is pvp, which sadly it’s definitely not in this pserver, there’s no endgame.

But if chilling and you just want to have a good time, and don’t mind the grind you’ll have to do that sadly leads to nothing. Then this server is for you. :D

Server will offer more than some Servers out there, just keep in mind that it has no real endgame content to give you. Atleast the time it takes you to get to endgame is… kind of fun.

Devs have to raise the rates in this server, there’s no significant difference in the grind from retail to this, other than wasting less time leveling up, and you have more time gearing up.

Long story short this server has a tighter community (IMO the best part of it.) More grind than other servers (That i’ve played) Similar grind to retail, and no nodewars or sieges which is the endgame content.

• @LunareEcho Are there plans to introduce these things? like whats the dev team been up to? the news posts are pretty bare but I mean… at least people are playing it xD could be totally dead game.

• @furyan9x Probably, sieges and nodewars won’t come anytime soon.
    From what I’ve heard months ago these contents were not planned

• But… havent they worked on shadow arena? or something like that

• @furyan9x welcome to CDO, i see youve met the gatekeepers lol

enjoy your stay (:

• @Utucs it was planned, it just never was started ;'D cause its a long process to make it actually so give them time.

• @furyan9x are you still looking for a guild btw? I hold a guild with bunch of new players helping them proceed with the game if you are interested. ^_^

• @Utucs

Um wat? How on earth is anyone who plays on an unofficial private, boosted server considered “hardcore”?

I mean, c’mon… a private server offers a different, custom experience vs the default game.

If you want pvp epeen points or “look, I spent $600 on pets, am I cool?” recognition, go to retail -but even there, you won’t escape the lifeskillers, models or donkey-trainers either so…

• @COCKROACH Are you calling me a gatekeeper? lulw.

• @LunareEcho no, im calling utux a gatekeeper.

• @COCKROACH check your mouth there’s something on it

• @Utucs only thing on my mouth is this delicious food im eating, organic and full of nutrients and vegetables, to grow my brain and make me smart and educated

and then theres you, malnourished, deluded and retarded curled in a ball on the floor begging for attention

please purge yourself from this forum and server, youre an eyesore, and im honestly getting tired responding to all your bait

• @COCKROACH i want shugi in my mouth

• @COCKROACH bro how can you say I’m malnourished idk that’s the worse thing u could say to me

@shugi come in my mouth wen

• Shugiiiìiìi