Время рестарта

• Здравствуйте, у меня к вам большая просьба можете ли вы перенести время рестарта на пару часов вперёд или назад. У нас в это время 2 часа ночь, глубокая ночь, не удобно оставлять персонажа в это время на автоматический режим, мы тоже поддерживаем ваш проект донатом и являемся часть этого мира, с уважением…

• @Makha said in Время рестарта:

Здравствуйте, у меня к вам большая просьба можете ли вы перенести время рестарта на пару часов вперёд или назад. У нас в это время 2 часа ночь, глубокая ночь, не удобно оставлять персонажа в это время на автоматический режим, мы тоже поддерживаем ваш проект донатом и являемся часть этого мира, с уважением…

“Hello, I have a big request to you if you can postpone the restart time by a couple of hours forward or backward. At this time, we have 2 hours at night, deep night, it is not convenient to leave the character at this time in automatic mode, we also support your project as a donate and are part of this world, with respect …”

I have to say, i agree with you wholeheartedly, i used to be able to log off at 2am and the server restarted and could leave my pc for the rest of the night, now it logs at like 5am and i have no chance of getting my 5x 100 candies for the 5 sword pets (already have 3)