How to get an Elephant
7ssn last edited by 7ssn
A quick unprofessional guide^^.
First thing you should do is make sure your "Quest type " is on “All” as shown in the picture below. its the main reason why the elephant quests isn’t available in Serazad.
I found out that this is the reason for the quests not to show in Serazad (Shakatu Villa)
Next step make sure you have:
1- 20 empty bottles
2- four 100G gold bars
You will need one 100G for the NPC to give you Shakatu Villa ticket. and 3 gold bars for the quests.
- Head to Shakatu villa which is placed in north coast of Valencia as shown below.
- Next talk to ( Villa Keeper) Dumaham and spend 100G gold bar for the Villa invitation.
- Enter the Villa and Talk to Serazad then under Quests you will find the elephant quest.
Just follow the quests which are simply:
– Giving Shakatu king 3 100G gold bars.
– Filing 20 river water and giving it to the elephant which is located near the Villa entrance.
– collecting 100 weeds and feeding it to the elephant.
– lastly talk to the stable NPC in shakatu to get the elephant emblem
– boom you have your elephant.
- Do not register the elephant in shakatu stable because you dont want to ride that slow elephant to Heidel xd.
- You can fill up river water inside the Villa exactly in front of the entrance there is small fountain.
Hope this works for all.
COCKROACH last edited by
@7ssn thankyou for this. ive been planning on getting an elephant soon and this will help me so much! :D
@7ssn Great work you did there much appreciated!
7ssn last edited by
Thanks all :))
Stormborn last edited by
Good job, dear <3
RYO-kai last edited by
Awesome! Nice work :D