Polar bear and hedgehog

• Is there any specific reason why those pets are not ingame ? Especially now with the new weight limit from donations my character is capped lt around 2000. Having polar bear ingame would be very nice also maybe the 300lt thingy. I mean more weight limit is not harmful for anyone. Even on retail you can get this much lt with all the event shit and I feel like you should be able to get at least 2500lt. Also especially with the nerfed gathering rates for hards and sharps I can absolutely not understand how hedgehog is not ingame.

• @Kenshin said in Polar bear and hedgehog:

Is there any specific reason why those pets are not ingame ? Especially now with the new weight limit from donations my character is capped lt around 2000. Having polar bear ingame would be very nice also maybe the 300lt thingy. I mean more weight limit is not harmful for anyone. Even on retail you can get this much lt with all the event shit and I feel like you should be able to get at least 2500lt. Also especially with the nerfed gathering rates for hards and sharps I can absolutely not understand how hedgehog is not ingame.

I’m not positive, but I’m fairly certain I’ve heard everyone on the server has a hedgehog passively added to their gathering rates

• But i feel that it only adds on specific gatherables?

When i gather Fig, potatoes , sweet potatoes there’s always a chance to get another on the 2nd slot, same with Special <insert name> Seed/Hypha when you gather those you get an extra 2-11 pcs on the 2nd slot. I think all plant base gatherable has a chance for that.

Other gatherable such as log , ores nothing.

• But ores and logs have their own rare items, like gems, other ores, and those twigs and etc. I mean with ore you sometimes get 7 or 8 different items from one gather.

• Gathering Ores from Andesite, Bloodstone, Bryophyte, Diorite, Feldspar, Granite, Hard Sandstone, Mudstone, Sandstone, Soft Sandstone nets you multiple ores but gathering a specific ore or gemstone like Tin , Silver, Ruby etc doesn’t net you double drops like what you can get on the things i post earlier.

In plant gathering you can get fruits of ______ , female kermes with double drop of the thing you gather like potatoes or figs but not on specific ores and gems.

• When you put it like this then yea, they dont have double drops.
    Sadly i dont think we are getting hadgehog before life stone gather buff is fixed