Can we go back to Pre-Remastered?

• Before deleting it, please read all. Said that, it’s just up to you o:

I don’t even know from where I should start. Game feels worse than retail at every point.

Starting from stuttering, which doesn’t allow you to play in a way that keep your mind alive for more than 10 minutes, or well, actually it neither allows your character to survive, cause it makes skill not working, dashes carrying your character into walls from which you can’t escape except using the related function ESC->Escape. But hey, what if it happens in Aakman or Hystria? ;)

Crystals: more than one month has passed since RM release, and yet we are at the point in which we need to ask you to remove crystal loss on death because 90% of the time you die because of server lag, stuttering and so on. After 1 month, no one said anything regarding this matter. Better fix shai, the class used by only 2 players all around the CDO community.
    At least we had Arsha servers before, avoiding that.

Marketplace: https://grumpygreen.cricket/old-site/images/bdo-marketplace-elsh-crossbow.png
    This is the screenshot you used to promote the new market.
    This is how the market is, after 1 month: https://imgur.com/a/AI349D2
    And this is how the prices are, without any logic behind them: https://imgur.com/a/QapUOyd
    ???

Night Vendor: an important resource for all the new players, wishing to get their gear asap, but ehy, 17x visual bug prices which don’t allow anyone to buy since you need to carry with you all the money shown. Plus, appearing rates are trash and look like the first version of Night Vendor, from which you would get Blackstones 98% of the time, wasting energy over energy.
    Even more, he stays less than 15 mins, instead of the tipical 40.

PvE Areas: going over the issues caused by stuttering, PvE, which should be one of the main content of the game, has tons of issues: mobs disappearing, not respawning anymore 'til the restart, respawn timer fucked up (Hexe, for example) with a pack of Green Orcs that you killed as a second(random example) respawning before the pack you killed first. wut???
    One of the last changelogs stated that with the mobs update we should have been at the same point of retail. However, even if mobs became stronger, we are STILL missing all the new spots (right, crescents?). Oh, well, we actually even lost some of them (right, helms?) cause we have a Star’s End patch, but our game is locked in Kamasylvia.
    And, if we are at the same point of retail, how is a 275 KUTUM MYSTIC supposed to be that “slow” in Aakman, when on retail you can overfarm the same spot with a 269 nouver?

PvE Drop Rates: You once said that your main focus would have been to improve Kamasylvia’s spots, to make that area valuable for all players and share the population between Valencia’s main spots and Kamasylvia’s ones. At which point are we now?
    Kamasylvia completely ignored. Why? Gyfin is not as much attractive as when you updated mobs number, because it became very harder and not worth for all the players once they got their belt; Mirumok completely ignored even if we did lots of suggest on how to improve that place; Manshaums is the only spot “alive” with some players going there for Narc Earrings; Polly Forest and all the rest completely ignored.
    But what about Valencia? Crescent is still main spot for any kind of player, because there you will get TONS of everything and Aakman is the main money milking area for excellence since you can get up to 1b every 3 hours session (if everything goes fine and you are never forced to use escape or waste time for some issues).
    What is the point of having Kamasylvia when no one plays there?
    plus: how can Tent be a simple “QoL secondary content”?
    Can we have a good Loot scroll instead of the current, nerfed, version? Why in a private server is a big nerf like this supposed to exist?

Lifeskills: I may look repetitive, but ONE MONTH has passed since RM release and, since 1 month, we still have worse rates than retail (right, hards and sharps?), missing items in loot table (caphras?). I can understand your thoughts regarding a buff on them, but you are not even planning to release Manos’ Gear and Mastery skills. How can you define that a “small QoL content”? How are people supposed to grow? Are we really forced to play forever in Hexe Sanctuary to get Sharps?
    Furthermore, food and elixir prices. There is not any food or elixir at market since the CM release, do we really have to run forever Calpheon’s food rotation? At least add there all the remaining foods with a 5/10x price.
    I think there have been already a lot of talks about it, nothing more to say from me, i’m not a lifeskiller at all.

PvP: you are now working on it, so we will be talking about it later in the days. But how are you supposed to rebalance classes damages when you said you are listening people instead of checking how is retail working?

Events: you’ve always said that you have a lot of events ready to be launched, and you are waiting for a more stable version of the server. However, since when I started to play, there has not been ONE single event, not even retail ones, which are always hitting any other private server. The excuse that there is only one dev and so everything takes tons of time doesn’t work, because they have the same situation, and still, they are having events and more.

Furthermore, if you said you are listening people’s suggestion, why don’t you do the same regarding all the main contents of the game? As of now, you are just following your priorities which are not the same that the community have. Give us more importance because it is us that keep the server alive, afterall.
    If we are here writing everyday is because we do care about the server, but you are really making us lose every hope in the project.

Title may look provocative, but as of now that’s the situation, from my point of view and from more others. People are leaving everyday. Ofcourse, new players come, but how are they supposed to grow up at the current situation? They won’t last much this way, and the excuse can’t be that you are currently overtuning classes damage and all the rest is a “Quality of life secondary content”.

• before i read it all, the name of a topic itself made me worry: how we can go back to prerm when so many ppl are rerolled on newish classes?
    i dont think theres a way to keep new classes yet go back to prerm

• @Stormborn “Title may look provocative, but as of now that’s the situation, from my point of view and from more others. People are leaving everyday. Ofcourse, new players come, but how are they supposed to grow up at the current situation? They won’t last much this way, and the excuse can’t be that you are currently overtuning classes damage and all the rest is a “Quality of life secondary content”.
    This is the last sentence

• To add something on the pvp situation: you’re testing damages (and listening players) in a situation where dp is still scuffed. How can you manage to fix damage if you test it in a scuffed dp version? And, if you’re going to tell me DP has been fixed, how do you pretend to boost even more damages on every class? Is oneshot the gameplay you want?

• @Utucs ree i was bamboozled again
    4e3c0f73-fec4-42bf-a1f0-f574d94e9873-image.png

• i would also like it that people that play on “lvl49” and grief your rotation because you cant do anything about it should receive a punishment in some way.

• what are u making us download shugeh?

• Could u please not spam here :v if you want to add something useful, as shugi did by sending that gif, you can do that but keep the discussion serious please

Btw it’s the gif of the uwugon oneshotting I believe

• @Utucs said in Can we go back to Pre-Remastered?:

Crystals: more than one month has passed since RM release, and yet we are at the point in which we need to ask you to remove crystal loss on death because 90% of the time you die because of server lag, stuttering and so on. After 1 month, no one said anything regarding this matter. Better fix shai, the class used by only 2 players all around the CDO community.
    At least we had Arsha servers before, avoiding that.

• @HyyuZa if ur losing farm to a lvl 49 alt u need to reconsider your life choices then. your fucking lvl 62 and u cant outfarm them on maewha just uninstall

• @shugi oh look its me fighting uwu

• @Chi-Long-Qua explain me how i’m supposed to beat a Sorc with her chain attack on a horse? please explain and if you claim that you can please Send me video footage of you out farming a Sorc that can 1shot with her chain attack on a maewha. ill be waiting

• @HyyuZa go reroll to archer easy problem solved

• @Chi-Long-Qua yeah great idea, lemme just re roll and learn a whole different class because someone is abusing a protection system to forcefully take my spot because he refuses to PvP for it 10/10 idea

• @HyyuZa its so hard to play archer just ask monno

• @HyyuZa besides if u dont like it either switch to another server or just fucking logout or even party up with the said person just maybe use your brain

• @Chi-Long-Qua keklipse

• painfully agree, there’s tons of unkept promises and endless problems

• @HyyuZa just log out. Easy problem solved. I mean how are bugs even real? Just close the game