NEED HELP LAUNCHER

• FUCKTHISGAME.png

After the patch, i downloaded the game and can play the game. after 12hours, the game started to download again, both from shortcut and directly from the folder. after it reach fcking 48%, it fcking drop down to 22%. what the hell is happening in here?now im stuck at 22.28% with 0 bits download. not just bugs in the game but also in the launcher???

Which launcher are you using? - the one that i downloaded yesterday from the website, should be the live one.
    Which operating system are you running? -Windows 10
    Is your operating system x64 or x86? -64-bit
    Have you attempted restarting your system? - Yes because im off for 12hours
    A description of the issue which you are facing. -As above

• GOOD THING THAT I DIDNT SPENT ANY MONEY ON THIS FROM THE TIME THAT YOU’RE ABOUT TO PULL YOUR CREDIT CARD OFF YOUR WALLET. CLICKED REPAIR AND ITS IN AN ENDLESS LOOP OF DOWNLOADING FILES

1. 221MB
    2. 43MB
    3. 22MB
    4. 133MB
    5. 43MB
    6. 43.6MB
    7. 43.6MB
    8. 176MB with 0B/SFCKCRIMSON.png

• Endless loop of downloading files? It’s just a torrent downloader that makes sure your files match what is on the server. We are looking into making this more optimized and download only client + patch, instead of multiple smaller files over time.

However, you should check your anti-virus settings if it could be blocking off the download, some people said they were able to continue it after the restart.

• I fixed my issue, I had the same problem…

go into your program files and move the whole Crimson desert file to a new folder on your desktop. Run as admin and your issue should be solved. Worked for me. it has nothing to do with your anti virus just for future notice.

cheers.

• ow i acutally got that 0b/s couple times on last patches too, just waiting n restarting the launcher helped for me

• Have this issue atm. Antivirus off, restarting as admin doesn’t help.

a84afb6c-6f75-492d-a5ab-fbcbf713bd64-image.png

Any other ideas to fix it?

Edit:

Another restart + what alaron14 wrote and running it from game folder helped(?), so fixed here.