Cartian Spell scroll exchange doesn't give the Cartian Spell Abandoned Iron Mine Executioner Reward Bundle

• As far as I know, the Co-op quest from Cartian Spell was supposed to reward 3 bundles:
    Cartian Spell Abandoned Iron Mine Executioner Reward Bundle
    Cartian Spell Illezra’s Servant Reward Bundle
    Cartian Spell Skeleton King Reward Bundle
    As of now, (and I’m not sure if this is intended or not, but) the Cartian Spell exchange option isn’t rewarding the first one, only the latter 2.

• Community Manager

@fluffrier said in Cartian Spell scroll exchange doesn't give the Cartian Spell Abandoned Iron Mine Executioner Reward Bundle:

As far as I know, the Co-op quest from Cartian Spell was supposed to reward 3 bundles:
    Cartian Spell Abandoned Iron Mine Executioner Reward Bundle
    Cartian Spell Illezra’s Servant Reward Bundle
    Cartian Spell Skeleton King Reward Bundle
    As of now, (and I’m not sure if this is intended or not, but) the Cartian Spell exchange option isn’t rewarding the first one, only the latter 2.

Heya! When exchanging a scroll as opposed to completing it yourself you will lose some of the bundles you would normally gain if you ran it yourself, this is intended to reward active play while still giving the option to complete the scroll for users who do not have the time, or will, to complete them themselves. Albeit with a tax on a couple bundles.

• Gotcha 👌