Regarding Preliminary Changelog (2019-10-03)

• When will Manshaums get tuned like in exp and drop rate fixes? well exp fix for most if not all of Kama.?

• Community Manager

@Zakuro said in Regarding Preliminary Changelog (2019-10-03):

When will Manshaums get tuned like in exp and drop rate fixes? well exp fix for most if not all of Kama.?

Soon, we’re going through Kamasylvian areas one by one and tuning them.

We’d rather do a couple at a time and do them right as opposed to cramming as many areas as possible into one single update and risk overlooking certain aspects that needs to be taken into consideration for each and every area in Kamasylvia.

• @Vermillion As for the Frenzy Draughts the Abyssal Essence Will they be added to our current mobs? since from what i Gather- Abyssal Essence- can only drop from Potty Cave and underwater Ruines which is currently disabled

• sooo noone gonna talk about the fact that we cant even get the mats to make Frenzy Draught ? @Vermillion

• Whilst this change log is a step in the right direction, it appears like many areas pre Kamasylvia need looking at.

• Does node level boost the drop rate etc? as there seems to be a lot of confusion on that point
    • Accesories seem to have a low drop rate at Cadry and Cresents even with lv 5 in the node and a kama tree blessing active
    • From what i have seen there are good changes being made, we do however need a boss timer or even at this point a list of published boss spawning times on NA and EU

Best Regards
    Ark

• @Arkangel

• can’t confirm if node level actually works but what I can say, is that most people apparently don’t read the whole text. The droprate only applies to 10% of the mobs you kill. In other words, the 50% drop boost at level 10 is effectively just 5%

• This is the first time I hear someone complaining about crescents and cadry rates. I haven’t tried these spots in a while duo to half of the mobs there not aggroing me at lvl 63 but what i heard from my guildies seemed to be fine as always.

• there is a boss discord to organize bosses which also has a chart with all the bosses spawn times. if you need boss gear, joining that might be of help. http://community.crimsondesert.online/topic/519/reminder

• Yeah I understand that, just wanted to know if it was actually working though as with so many systems currently noone really seems to know if its a bug or working as intended

• I’ve been there three times now and it’s only ever dropped soiled cresent rings all of which were unfortunately shattered (maybe just unlucky) but I have heard simillar complaints from others

• Cadry is a simillar story the parts to construct the rings drop fairly infrequently but the ring itself has a fairly poor drop rate or appears to feels like a nerf from before the remastered edition.

• Very true i’m on that discord, chart seems to be inaccurate and again there is much confusion as to which chart is accurate etc, many seem to suggest that its 1 hr after the initial server notification but it would be great to have an official chart letting us know when things are set to spawn server side, at this point it could even be a page on the CDO website with a table

• YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how about we fix the " visual bug" with failstacks that ahs made so many ppl lose good failstacks, myself included ( i lost a 159 stack already)

• @kuban YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for reals 159 fk >.> hope u had a picture of it so they might re-add it ):

• “PROCESSING
    Frenzy Draught can now be created through Simple Alchemy.
    Frenzy Draught can now be created in batches of 10 through Simple Alchemy.”

I still don’t understand this part of Patch Notes since we can’t get the Essence of the Abyss that drops on Protty and Sycraia as there are no spot mobs. They could add the others Draughts as these can be crafted.

• I dono they drop all this info then disappear ><

• I was hoping for something regarding horse xp :(

• Community Manager

@Vermillion As for the Frenzy Draughts the Abyssal Essence Will they be added to our current mobs? since from what i Gather- Abyssal Essence- can only drop from Potty Cave and underwater Ruines which is currently disabled

@AsyLLuM said in Regarding Preliminary Changelog (2019-10-03):

“PROCESSING
    Frenzy Draught can now be created through Simple Alchemy.
    Frenzy Draught can now be created in batches of 10 through Simple Alchemy.”

I still don’t understand this part of Patch Notes since we can’t get the Essence of the Abyss that drops on Protty and Sycraia as there are no spot mobs. They could add the others Draughts as these can be crafted.

That one’s one me, pardon the confusion.
    When implementing the different draught recipes I found the Frenzy Draught to be the easiest one to get to a working state, the rest are coming soon, they are just a little bit trickier to implement.

@Dad said in Regarding Preliminary Changelog (2019-10-03):

I was hoping for something regarding horse xp :(

Horse EXP increase is coming!

I dono they drop all this info then disappear ><

Sorry haha, this was posted incredibly late in the evening and was the last thing I got done before I went to catch some sleep.

@Arkangel said in Regarding Preliminary Changelog (2019-10-03):

Whilst this change log is a step in the right direction, it appears like many areas pre Kamasylvia need looking at.

• Does node level boost the drop rate etc? as there seems to be a lot of confusion on that point

It does!

• Accesories seem to have a low drop rate at Cadry and Cresents even with lv 5 in the node and a kama tree blessing active

We can take a look at Cadry’s and see if they need further tuning as well. I do not believe that Crescents are in need of any form of buffs at the moment.

• From what i have seen there are good changes being made, we do however need a boss timer or even at this point a list of published boss spawning times on NA and EU

This is being worked on, pardon the delay.

• @Vermillion Will the Cron stone price be reduced to 1 million? Because horses still have pre-Remastered prices and the only use for crons stones in for T9 Horse awakening. Either that or maybe allow costume melting for Cron stones? Because currently trying to get a T9 can easily end up costing you 5b+ for only the Cron stones, while the horse costs 2b on the market, instead of the 10b remastered price.

• @Veni Agree but I’d rather get horse prices updated to remastered ones, instead of lowering Cron Stone price
    Imho T9 should not be something that everyone is able to get with a lower amount of money

• @Utucs That would crash the horse market, because t8s would be so easy to make and would be 800m each. Just no…

• We’re starting to see buffs, tunings and tweaks Kappa.

I want to give you a reminder, even if you probably know everything already.

If you don’t want to increase urugon droprate, reduce at least the boss dp/hp. I remember I could that faster in solo with a 230 ap mystic one year and half ago in retail than I did few days ago in a party of 3 with 260 avg ap.

Don’t forget Crons Meals after Draught.

Forward guard doesn’t show instantly shield duration after you get a hit. Most of the time, it’s shown after a second or two. It might be the server, who knows.

Mirumok belt’s droprate is probably even lower than retail. Boost that rate. Mobs are already tankier than Gyfin somehow and that’s funny, because it’s a spot for a party of 3 players, compared to Gyfin being a 5-men. And it’s not because you do that in 5 compared to 3. You can test by yourselves. Kill a pack of mobs at Gyfin and do the same at Mirumok. You’ll probably going to waste x2-3 more time at Mirumok with no actual reward (caphras are low rate, forest fury is meh, t9 mats okish, belt rate aka never seen). And Voraro are still a bit slow to be summoned.

We’re still waiting for Lynch Farm Ruins subnode to be fixed. I’m having my artisan goblin there since RM release. Not a single trace of savagery came out of there yet.

You also might boost RBF rewards now. In KR from April 11th (or around that day) you gain 6mln per win, 4mln per loss and and decent amount of experience reward. I might understand we have our crimson reward tokens, but they’re a custom reward due to the fact that we’re not on a retail server. That’s a plus. You should also decrease Vell’s requirement. I’m one of those loving RBF and doing them as much as I can and I’m still at 600 crimson tokens after 8 months.

Work on having other ways to get Black Magic Crystals, those who are also usually obtainable from Imperial System, like Cobelinus, Harphia, Hystria, Viper. Don’t tell me to use RBF tokens because that’s a good joke.
    In retail, they used to be given by attendance reward’s system.

Horses have been already mentioned. I’m not going to argue more than that.

Attendance reward system. I still remember Cinnabon saying you’ve had that thing and other events already prepared for remastered. We want to see them too!

I noticed you already boosted narc droprate and I deleted that section.
    Anyway, good job.

• Fences aren’t being fixed in this update? Main thing im waiting for, as I cant progress towards dream horse at this rate.
    Thanks for the exp change though!

• Community Manager

@RedMoon said in Regarding Preliminary Changelog (2019-10-03):

We’re starting to see buffs, tunings and tweaks Kappa.

I want to give you a reminder, even if you probably know everything already.

If you don’t want to increase urugon droprate, reduce at least the boss dp/hp. I remember I could that faster in solo with a 230 ap mystic one year and half ago in retail than I did few days ago in a party of 3 with 260 avg ap.

Don’t forget Crons Meals after Draught.

Forward guard doesn’t show instantly shield duration after you get a hit. Most of the time, it’s shown after a second or two. It might be the server, who knows.

Mirumok belt’s droprate is probably even lower than retail. Boost that rate. Mobs are already tankier than Gyfin somehow and that’s funny, because it’s a spot for a party of 3 players, compared to Gyfin being a 5-men. And it’s not because you do that in 5 compared to 3. You can test by yourselves. Kill a pack of mobs at Gyfin and do the same at Mirumok. You’ll probably going to waste x2-3 more time at Mirumok with no actual reward (caphras are low rate, forest fury is meh, t9 mats okish, belt rate aka never seen). And Voraro are still a bit slow to be summoned.

We’re still waiting for Lynch Farm Ruins subnode to be fixed. I’m having my artisan goblin there since RM release. Not a single trace of savagery came out of there yet.

You also might boost RBF rewards now. In KR from April 11th (or around that day) you gain 6mln per win, 4mln per loss and and decent amount of experience reward. I might understand we have our crimson reward tokens, but they’re a custom reward due to the fact that we’re not on a retail server. That’s a plus. You should also decrease Vell’s requirement. I’m one of those loving RBF and doing them as much as I can and I’m still at 600 crimson tokens after 8 months.

Work on having other ways to get Black Magic Crystals, those who are also usually obtainable from Imperial System, like Cobelinus, Harphia, Hystria, Viper. Don’t tell me to use RBF tokens because that’s a good joke.
    In retail, they used to be given by attendance reward’s system.

Horses have been already mentioned. I’m not going to argue more than that.

Attendance reward system. I still remember Cinnabon saying you’ve had that thing and other events already prepared for remastered. We want to see them too!

I noticed you already boosted narc droprate and I deleted that section.
    Anyway, good job.

Hey! Thank you for the detailed feedback, it’s very appreciated!

We are aware of the state that Mirumok is currently in, and will soon initiate the process of tuning said area to make it a viable grinding location, similar as to what we did with Gyfin Rhasia Temple.

The drop rate of the Valtarra Eclipsed Belt was increased, but the mobs themselves are far from where we want them, you are indeed correct that they are currently harder to kill than the mobs located at Gyfin Rhasia Temple, this should not be the case.

We’re looking into increasing the rewards for RBF, we understand that this is the preferred activity for a decent portion of the population, and we want to ensure that you do not feel as if the time spent inside is wasted as compared to spending an equal amount of time grinding.

Cron Meal’s are on the fix list and will be looked into shortly.

Attendance rewards are something which we’re nearing completion on, it shouldn’t be much longer until you will see these present inside the game.