Pearl Shop

• If we do not have any information and it is already Friday, i.e. the last working day of the week for our employees, does it mean that we will not get a pearl shop for the next weekend in a row? Our community is beginning to worry about the magnitude of this problem. @Vermillion @Hwang @Xena

• A huge problem if not released this Friday 1 week+2 days without the pearl shop

• I can assure you the devs have not forgotten. I am almost certain the pearl shop has been worked on since the central mp patch, they are probably working on it right now. Give them some time and who knows maybe they will have it ready before the weekend! Friday only just began!

• Community Manager

@ImBadGuy said in Pearl Shop:

If we do not have any information and it is already Friday, i.e. the last working day of the week for our employees, does it mean that we will not get a pearl shop for the next weekend in a row? Our community is beginning to worry about the magnitude of this problem. @Vermillion @Hwang @Xena

@COCKROACH said in Pearl Shop:

I can assure you the devs have not forgotten. I am almost certain the pearl shop has been worked on since the central mp patch, they are probably working on it right now. Give them some time and who knows maybe they will have it ready before the weekend! Friday only just began!

We are indeed working on it and are trying to have it prepared prior to the weekend.

The main cause of the delay has been the process of acquiring the data we need in order to parse it to our client.
    This automated process has been working around the clock for the past several days, leaving us with a very limited amount of things we are able to work on in regards to the shop until the aforementioned process has finished.

Judging by the current ETA of the process, it does appear as if it will finish at some point during this day, but the progress is much to volatile for me to be able to provide a more narrow time-frame.

HOWEVER, it is important to note that this is merely the process of acquiring the data we need in order to initiate the actual serious development for the Pearl Shop, not the ETA for the whole Pearl Shop’s completion.
    This is partially the reason as to why why you have seen us pushing a bunch of other fixes since the release that have not been related to the Pearl Shop, as it has been virtually impossible for us to speed up this process any more than we already have.

Trust me when I say that we want the Pearl Shop out there as soon as possible, and we are fully willing to work early into the morning if that is what is needed in order to get this out within the next day or so.

The moment the aforementioned process finishes, the Pearl Shop will have our full focus until completion, that is as much of an ETA as I am able to provide at the moment.

Once again, thank you all for your patience on the matter, we are players ourselves and do understand just how frustrating it is when the Pearl Shop is not available, which is why we appreciate you all for sticking with as we work on getting this resolved.

• I needed this information. I do not know why. Thank you very much for your efforts to ensure the progress of work.

• @Vermillion I love that you finally gave us some valuable information, even though I’m a bit disappointed it didn’t come sooner. Couldn’t you just say that a few days ago? I really don’t want to spread negativity, but being informed about crucial things is very important to me as a player.

Thanks anyway, uwu, owo, I know you guys can do it!!

• @Vermillion why are you not make a test server for your self where you just copie the game files and where u can try the updates first and after your see its possibly works put it on the life server so we can test it ?

• @ToX0 I have been wondering about this since that weird ass remastered launch day lmao. I don’t wanna say I told you but… I literally said “import live server data to ptr to test for compatibility issues”
    Whatever I am just glad we finally get more insight into the situation and am able to sleep with statisfaction again

• so we will not be getting pearl shop before monday nice to know

• 08:16:15 HST
    Friday, 27 September 2019
    Dont worry, they still have almost whole day.
    @Utucs

• they will initiate the serious development for the pearlshop on monday :meguface:

• Going on 2 weeks no pearl shop T_T

• Pearl shop next month 😂