Some bugs I've faced.

• So it seems like cooking isn’t working.
    I tried to make a steak and I have the recipe in the list (the one that shows up when u open the cooking machine), so I didn’t add extra ingridients. Yet when I attempted to cook, it just took my stuff and gave me nothing in return.

Another bug is the fence placing. I’ve got only 1 fence, and, as I’ve been told, u can have up to 10 fences. I got a fence, tried to place it, my char started to do an animation yet the fence stayed in my inventory and didn’t get placed.

And the third one is unability to buy any donkey’s stuff. I haven’t tried to buy anything for a horse, but I wanted to buy donkey’s saddle, got 112 amity, tried both storage and inventory money, yet I didn’t receive anything at all. The sound effect of buying, yes, i can hear it, yet nothing in my inventory and no money taken.

Has anyone faced those bugs?

• @Stormborn

• first u need to put recipes for 1 steak only . if u put more . u will lose extra mats.
      Cuz cooking is working good with me . already made 200 grain soup

• second . if u have 10 fence u cant put more . so check the land . and relog so u see hiden fence . and try again . if u cant
      Try put fence with other char

• last . u need amity first . to buy mount things i guess . so u need to greet stable keeper . click F5 near him . untill u have more than 100 amity.
      If nothing work . send ticket . so gm help u

• @Hush like i already explained

• i’ve put only for 1 steak: 5 wolf meat, 2 garlic, 2 salt, 2 red sauce, it took my stuff and gave me nothing. I did cooking before remastered, worked good for me.

• I explained i have only one fence.

• I explained i have 112 amity.

• @Stormborn hmm then i got nothing to say . send ticket so they see it . gm doesnt look at fourm all time

• Community Manager

@Stormborn said in Some bugs I've faced.:

So it seems like cooking isn’t working.
    I tried to make a steak and I have the recipe in the list (the one that shows up when u open the cooking machine), so I didn’t add extra ingridients. Yet when I attempted to cook, it just took my stuff and gave me nothing in return.

Another bug is the fence placing. I’ve got only 1 fence, and, as I’ve been told, u can have up to 10 fences. I got a fence, tried to place it, my char started to do an animation yet the fence stayed in my inventory and didn’t get placed.

And the third one is unability to buy any donkey’s stuff. I haven’t tried to buy anything for a horse, but I wanted to buy donkey’s saddle, got 112 amity, tried both storage and inventory money, yet I didn’t receive anything at all. The sound effect of buying, yes, i can hear it, yet nothing in my inventory and no money taken.

Has anyone faced those bugs?

Hey! Thanks for letting us know about these issues.

Some of these, such as the issues related to the donkey amity gear, and fence placement we have already been made aware of.

I would really appreciate it if you could submit this on our Bug Tracker as we do not scout the forums when looking for bugs to fix.

• @Vermillion thank you, i surely will!

About the name I was talking about… may u inform me if u managed to unban it from filter? Or is there any chance u could rename me? I don’t know if I should ask such things… i’m fighting for this name really long time, if there’s any way you could do this for me, i’ll be forever grateful and forever in debt.

• Community Manager

@Vermillion thank you, i surely will!

About the name I was talking about… may u inform me if u managed to unban it from filter? Or is there any chance u could rename me? I don’t know if I should ask such things… i’m fighting for this name really long time, if there’s any way you could do this for me, i’ll be forever grateful and forever in debt.

I’ll see what we can do about that once we’ve knocked the more prominent issues out of the way first.
    I do agree that there are many names blacklisted by Pearl Abyss that does not make any sense as to why they are.

• @Vermillion yeah, the only reason i can find is that PA are Targaryen’s haters, haha.
    Thank you so much! I’ll wait however long it takes. I hope there is a way to unban it. Thank you!

• @Vermillion @Hush UPD: I guess only steak is bugged, i just cooked fried fish and it worked.

• Community Manager

@Vermillion @Hush UPD: I guess only steak is bugged, i just cooked fried fish and it worked.

Thanks for the follow up, will take a look at the Steak recipe later.

• I’m not sure if is me, since Im returning to BDO after a long time, but… Beer recipe (using wheat recipe) only give me experiencie sometimes like… it has like 50% to give me cooking experiencie (tested with beginner level) , And i’m not gaining any experiencie from alchemy while doing simple alchemy with potions…