Need help

• hi guys,

i rented a kaia weapon -50 contribution points and a strong fence. when i first rent the strong fence, it didnt appear in my storage and it deducted 10 cp. so i rent another one and the 2nd one appeared on my inventory and it also deducted another cp. how to recover the other 10cp that i got? i tried to return the rented item but theres no button to return rented item. in other words, i only physically have 1 strong fence.

• Community Manager

@squire14 said in Need help:

hi guys,

i rented a kaia weapon -50 contribution points and a strong fence. when i first rent the strong fence, it didnt appear in my storage and it deducted 10 cp. so i rent another one and the 2nd one appeared on my inventory and it also deducted another cp. how to recover the other 10cp that i got? i tried to return the rented item but theres no button to return rented item. in other words, i only physically have 1 strong fence.

We’ll look into the ticket you submitted on this matter shortly, closing this thread as you have already submitted a ticket regarding it.