Storage eating items

• So, a lot of people have reported some items disappearing without a trace when they tried to put them in the storage. In my case, the storage was close to being full so it is a possibility that the moment I wanted to store it, it was 192/192 and it didn’t let me, except the item was gone too. Also, it only happened to me in velia storage, although I think someone said they lost their stuff in heidel too? Please share your experiences on this new feature bug.
    I’m making this topic both to warn people that aren’t aware of the issue, but also ask - did any of you, unfortunate souls, get your items back? I’ve submitted a ticket but it has been ignored for over a day now. Which is okay, it’s just several crucial and valuable items one item, I’m probably just overreacting…
    I’d also like to mention that this bug should have high priority, considering the fact that the more shit items people lose, the more work will it be to give them back… unless the entire issue will just be ignored and shoved under the carpet, of course.

• Nicely written post 10/10

• Basically a copy paste from my report:
    “Went to Amerigo (Heidel Storage) NPC, opened storage window, moved about 900+ Platinum ingots and about ~150 Blackstone (Weapon) from Inventory window into Storage window. Hit escape, do some random chat , I also did some Processing straight out of storage in the meanwhile. Go to storage again see Blackstone (weapon) being over 1k, while it had to be around 300, try to move them, nothing happened. Noticed that Platinum ingots never showed up in storage, but they are not in inventory either. Did quick restart, Blackstones and Platinum ingots didn’t show up. Blackstones (Weapon) disappeared too. These items no longer to be found. Tried to melt some platinum melted shard and put them up in storage in hopes other 900 will show up. Nothing happened. What do I do?”
    I’m yet to log in to see if items still missing, because it was later yesterday and I just went to sleep pissed about my blackstones ^^
    Edit: Yep, items still missing…

• Lead Developer

Probably just hidden under another item, take out everything from storage and you will find it.

• Its like what happened in Ogrefest because of a bug from pearl storage expansion? Same of what happening on missing workers well not missing they’re still there but you can’t feed them until you use CP to open lodging.

• @Hwang
    Thank you for your reply. Someone already adviced me to do it, I did it, twice, the item didn’t appear…

• ye did that too, items arent there, unlucky

• Took out every single item out of storage, did a restart also, items still missing.

• @BombYourHead did you check if you accidentally put it on your horse? Happened to me before

• @Perorocchi wow the amount of stones/hards/sharps is absurd xd <3

• Yeah, same here. My two TET Crescents and like 6 tungrads have disappeard. And now I’m walking around with capotia and asula hoping get back them from my ticket.

I don’t mind the tungrads, but lose two part of my gear is like: okey :/
    I’ll probably quit if I don’t get back them, have no desire to get them again tbh.

• @TheGamerRc did this happened in Heidel ? Coz i had that only in heidel

• Community Manager

@Perorocchi said in Storage eating items:

So, a lot of people have reported some items disappearing without a trace when they tried to put them in the storage. In my case, the storage was close to being full so it is a possibility that the moment I wanted to store it, it was 192/192 and it didn’t let me, except the item was gone too. Also, it only happened to me in velia storage, although I think someone said they lost their stuff in heidel too? Please share your experiences on this new feature bug.
    I’m making this topic both to warn people that aren’t aware of the issue, but also ask - did any of you, unfortunate souls, get your items back? I’ve submitted a ticket but it has been ignored for over a day now. Which is okay, it’s just several crucial and valuable items one item, I’m probably just overreacting…
    I’d also like to mention that this bug should have high priority, considering the fact that the more shit items people lose, the more work will it be to give them back… unless the entire issue will just be ignored and shoved under the carpet, of course.

Hi, we’re looking into this matter now.

I’ll get back to you when I have more information available to me.

For future reference, most of our support do not work over the weekends which would explain why your ticket went unanswered. Furthermore considering the unusually high amount of tickets coming in it is taking us additional time to get through to individual tickets.

• @ToX0 Was in Velia.

• @Vermillion
    Thank you for looking at this.

@H3NTAI
    I moved in about 190 additional weapon stones into storage.
    Before disappearance Blackstone (Weapon ) count was similar to Blackstone (Armor) x1100+ , while in reality it had to be around 300+ or close to 400. It showed me over 1k weapon stones. I was trying to move few to inventory back, but nothing happened. Hit ESC > Open storage again > Weapon stones gone.
    Storage wasn’t full, it was 188-189, so 3 slots was left.
    Dunno at what stage ingots went missing, but I moved them at the same session.
    I thought about accessing storage from different chars to see if I can see them. Nope, can’t.

I guess let’s wait for word from higher entities ^^

• just lost 12 pearl boxes and 1 tri tungrad earring cuz storage decided to eat it, this is ridicoulus hahahhaahaha

• @kuban How were you able to put pearl boxes in storage? Aren’t they character bound?

• @Benevolence DONT know i clicked em and it didnt say anything they got off that char inv but never went into storage, same with the tri tungrad

• @Benevolence no they not bound you can storqge them and trade with your alts