NA Server Stability

• Hello,

Can we get a comment about NA Server Stability?

As a player from NA, it has become quite unplayable and less reliable compared to EU server. Actions are delayed constantly.

This lack of communication is what’s bugging the players.

I wouldn’t be upset if nothing can be done anything soon, but an official announcement about the issue would be appreciated.

And in that case, if the NA is unplayable, which less than 10 players at most times before remastered, could it either be replaced or simply removed? It’s a waste of money at this point.

• Global server merge, can’t wait!

• The server stability really has gone down since remastered hit. used to be buttery smooth with my 3ms ping still good ping but awfull stability

• EU servers arent great aswell, time to buy new servers Marcus. @Xena @Hwang . Comment on it please :)))

• upgrade the servers or try and fix what might be causing the instability keeep up the good work (:

• Community Manager

@Skye said in NA Server Stability:

Hello,

Can we get a comment about NA Server Stability?

As a player from NA, it has become quite unplayable and less reliable compared to EU server. Actions are delayed constantly.

This lack of communication is what’s bugging the players.

I wouldn’t be upset if nothing can be done anything soon, but an official announcement about the issue would be appreciated.

And in that case, if the NA is unplayable, which less than 10 players at most times before remastered, could it either be replaced or simply removed? It’s a waste of money at this point.

@H3NTAI said in NA Server Stability:

Global server merge, can’t wait!

@Zakuro said in NA Server Stability:

The server stability really has gone down since remastered hit. used to be buttery smooth with my 3ms ping still good ping but awfull stability

@ImBadGuy said in NA Server Stability:

EU servers arent great aswell, time to buy new servers Marcus. @Xena @Hwang . Comment on it please :)))

@Zakuro said in NA Server Stability:

upgrade the servers or try and fix what might be causing the instability keeep up the good work (:

We are aware of the issues regarding server stability and are working on getting them resolved as soon as possible. Our fixes are generally applied on one of the machines (either EU or NA) before being moved over to the other one. This means that in some cases NA are getting stability fixes prior to EU and vice versa.

These issues are not caused by the hardware itself thankfully but rather on the software side. I say thankfully as that means the issue is in our realm of possibility to fix. Had this been caused due to hardware issues this would be harder to resolve as we’re already running on the strongest servers OVH offers for our purpose.

There are many things affecting server stability, such as the Central Marketplace which are still in the process of being optimized to reduce resource usage. I know performance is a bit rough around the edges at the moment, however, I can assure you that we are working on getting the server stability up to par.