Will we get pearl shop any time soon?

• would be nice to get reroll coupons back.
    i want to farm some kama but my kutum sadly is on a different class still :c
    also new players and rerollers to archer suffer from no weight and no inventory

• @LifeskillGod Same i need to move my nouver and kzarka

• Community Manager

@LifeskillGod said in Will we get pearl shop any time soon?:

would be nice to get reroll coupons back.
    i want to farm some kama but my kutum sadly is on a different class still :c
    also new players and rerollers to archer suffer from no weight and no inventory

As soon as we have resolved the issue preventing certain players from connecting to their characters without crashing we will pick work back up on getting the new pearl shop integrated into the client.

I understand that this might not have been the response you were hoping for, and to be frank, it’s not an ideal situation for us either, after all when systems such as the Pearl Shop are down, that means we need to fund the project our of our own pockets during said duration.

However as ensuring a solid and enjoyable player experience is our first and foremost priority, that means certain other things needs to be put aside temporarily in order to ensure that aforementioned experience is as good as possible, especially such in severe cases whereas some users are unable to play the game whatsoever due to said issues.

Thank you once again for your patience and decision to stick with us despite the current issues. Once we’ve sorted out these crashes we will be going rapid-fire sorting out the remaining prevalent broken mechanics.