central market

• when i try to use central market it says “couldn’t load information from the central market. try again .”
    @Xena @Hwang @Vermillion

• i think its disabled

• Well it’s not like anyone even used the market before the update :)

• it might be disabled but it wasn’t mentioned by them… @Zakuro

• Community Manager

@shugi said in central market:

it might be disabled but it wasn’t mentioned by them… @Zakuro

Central Market is enabled across both servers, that being said the cause of this issue might be the DNS propagation process not having finished in your region yet.

What this means in other words is that the DNS record pointing the Central Market subdomain to the server IP has most likely yet to be updated meaning that it’s currently pointing to a blank IP resulting in Central Market not being operable for certain users.

As a general rule of thumb the DNS Propagation process rarely if ever takes more than 24 hours to complete, so this issue should no longer be present for you within the next 6-7 hours at most.

(You could potentially speed up the process by opening CMD.exe and running “ipconfig /flushdns”)

• @Vermillion Would this be the case if the central market was working right after the update, but has yet to work after logging out? Right after the update, I put some items on the central market, but when I logged back in I was unable to access the market entirely.

• Community Manager

@Chikuma said in central market:

@Vermillion Would this be the case if the central market was working right after the update, but has yet to work after logging out? Right after the update, I put some items on the central market, but when I logged back in I was unable to access the market entirely.

If you were able to access the Central Market at least once after the update went live that means DNS propagation had already finished in your region meaning that this issue stems from somewhere else.

We’re looking into some hardware issues at the moment which could potentially be the cause of this.

• This is true, i can use the CM with no issues