Daily pearls?

• So I just donated for the $20/mo thing and realized that you get a premium package that allows you to collect pearls everyday from the challenge menu? We arn’t able to access the challenge menu soooo… Does that mean we just miss out on any benefits that have to do with Pearl shop/Challenge window until they enable it in the next few days?

• @Lys give it a few days, devs are trying to make sure server and patch is stable before tweaking with smaller fixes like challenge menu etc

• @COCKROACH yeah i know, just wondering if we just completely miss out on them though

• @Lys the donator system has recently been reworked which is why things arent perfect atm, id say in a week or so they should have ironed out most of the bugs that have popped up in the last day including the challenge menu etc

• Seems like it is not only the Challange Tab, i also have no Titles or anything else in my Tabs. Also Pearlshop Shows Nothing at all for me at least.

• Community Manager

@Shogun said in Daily pearls?:

Seems like it is not only the Challange Tab, i also have no Titles or anything else in my Tabs. Also Pearlshop Shows Nothing at all for me at least.

Hey we’ve detailed this in the following post.

• @Vermillion thanks for the Reply i didnt see the post sorry… :D

But i have one Question About this so i am Kind of new to this Server and i am Level 43 Right now. Since the Rewards in the Challanges for getting to Lvl 50 and so on aren’t available will we get them as soon as the Challanges and so on are available again? So i can Level up without any Problems?

• Community Manager

@Shogun said in Daily pearls?:

@Vermillion thanks for the Reply i didnt see the post sorry… :D

But i have one Question About this so i am Kind of new to this Server and i am Level 43 Right now. Since the Rewards in the Challanges for getting to Lvl 50 and so on aren’t available will we get them as soon as the Challanges and so on are available again? So i can Level up without any Problems?

Yep! It’s still tracking all of your progress, it’s just not being shown in the menu at the moment as we need to port the existing data into the new format used for the current client.

• okay Thanks a lot for the Info! :)