Loot filter ?

• @Vermillion didnt you all say from start of crimson desert that sometimes when the lootfilter gets implementet it will be not hidden behind payement ? and whats now, now i should pay for it WTF ? how you can lie so hard ?

• Community Manager

@ToX0 said in Loot filter ?:

@Vermillion didnt you all say from start of crimson desert that sometimes when the lootfilter gets implementet it will be not hidden behind payement ? and whats now, now i should pay for it WTF ? how you can lie so hard ?

You are partially correct with that statement, as we did say that we were aiming on providing some form of a loot filter to non-supporters as well. And that has not changed at the time of writing this message.

This version of the loot filter is our lab rat to see the filter in action before we can decide on which features should be available in the free version, and which features should be available to supporters.

In all honesty, there are much more pressing matters for us to attend to at the moment, the loot filter is mainly there at the moment so that we can gather data on how to best integrate it moving onward.

• @Vermillion ok ill trust you

• @Vermillion a wise decision, i didnt even think of this, but its a great idea testing to see which features are worthy of supporter etc