A few questions

• Hi, I recently read about this server on Reddit. I wanted to know a few things though I’m already downloading the client lol.

I usually play in the SA version, but I got tired of the latency since its servers are in Brazil, and even though I’m from Latin America I usually have 400~ latency, which is why I’m here. So here’s the thing, I’d like to know if this server is kind of outdated compared to the official ones which I assume it is, but the “korean version of the game” at the beginning of the page got me a little bit confused.

I also would like to know if the Shai is implemented and if it’s working properly? Cause I had one and it was my main so I’d feel bad if she wasn’t available yet. Another thing I’d like to know is the location of the servers… I’m almost certain that I’ll have better ping, but still, it’s something that I need to know.

Thanks! :D

• @rolilapist Shai will be available along with Remastered and Archer update. iirc.
    NA servers are located in Canada, while EU servers are in France.

• You could try any of the ping reducing sw as they can work quite well for some.

• Community Manager

@rolilapist said in A few questions:

Hi, I recently read about this server on Reddit. I wanted to know a few things though I’m already downloading the client lol.

I usually play in the SA version, but I got tired of the latency since its servers are in Brazil, and even though I’m from Latin America I usually have 400~ latency, which is why I’m here. So here’s the thing, I’d like to know if this server is kind of outdated compared to the official ones which I assume it is, but the “korean version of the game” at the beginning of the page got me a little bit confused.

I also would like to know if the Shai is implemented and if it’s working properly? Cause I had one and it was my main so I’d feel bad if she wasn’t available yet. Another thing I’d like to know is the location of the servers… I’m almost certain that I’ll have better ping, but still, it’s something that I need to know.

Thanks! :D

Hey! Pardon the late reply, to answer your questions I’ll begin with stating that we have two versions of the game currently, referred to as our PTR (Public Test Realm) and Live (The stable build where progress is saved).

The PTR is currently running on one of the latest clients available as compared to the Live branch which is currently running a client released prior to the Remastered update.

In two days as of writing this post, the client currently present on our PTR will be pushed to Live and thus you will find classes such as Shai playable.

Furthermore, to answer your question regarding latency, our servers are located in two regions currently, Canada and France. Due to network optimizations made in the server infrastructure you should find your ping lower than what it is when connecting to the official retail servers to a degree.