PTR/Remaster Launcher Suggestion

• Please make it not close the launcher after start game, I hate retype my password XD

• Community Manager

@oxsi91 That’s a good suggestion, we can absolutely look into implementing that.

• @Vermillion might be able to get steam to cooperate with crimson if you guys make a launcher that can stay open

it means i might be able to use my steam controller with crimson, or at the very least be able to notify my steam friends im playing cdo :D

If you guys can make the BlackDesert64.exe manually executable while the launcher is open and logged in, it would allow me to use steam overlay on the actual game! i would do this by adding CDO blackdesert64.exe as a non-steam game in my steam library, and then launching it via steam shortcut

• Community Manager

@COCKROACH said in PTR/Remaster Launcher Suggestion:

@Vermillion might be able to get steam to cooperate with crimson if you guys make a launcher that can stay open

it means i might be able to use my steam controller with crimson, or at the very least be able to notify my steam friends im playing cdo :D

If you guys can make the BlackDesert64.exe manually executable while the launcher is open and logged in, it would allow me to use steam overlay on the actual game! i would do this by adding CDO blackdesert64.exe as a non-steam game in my steam library, and then launching it via steam shortcut

I’ll see what we can do in this regard, you are not alone in wanting this feature implemented.