Smurfs hosting an event tonight

• Tonight on 31.08.2018 at around 8pm GMT time we will be hosting an Screenshot/Race event
    How the event will work like:

• We gather up at a random city (city name will be given 1 hour before the event starts)
    • On my mark, everyone will have 30 minutes to take the best screenshot they can
    • Screenshots will be judged on distance from starting point and also on the screenshot itself (has to look gucci)
    • And you have to come back in 30 minutes at the starting location or you get disqualified

A few rules:

• You have to use the same character
    • You have to provide two screenshots one with UI on (with server chat showing) and one with UI off
    • Usage of photoshop or similar is allowed to further enchance the screenshot
    • Discord is required

Rewards:

• For now there will be 6 winners, 3 from Smurfs and 3 from other guilds (unless more people want to chime in, gonna suck me off dry)
    • Each winner will get either a Value Pack 90 days(with loot scroll and valks) or 1k pearls in gifts. Up to you

Add me on discord Ancher#5040 if you want to join the event, further questions will be answered in our discord

• @Ancher said in Smurfs hosting an event tonight:

Tonight on 31.08.2018 at around 8pm GMT time we will be hosting an Screenshot/Race event
    How the event will work like:

• We gather up at a random city (city name will be given 1 hour before the event starts)
    • On my mark, everyone will have 30 minutes to take the best screenshot they can
    • Screenshots will be judged on distance from starting point and also on the screenshot itself (has to look gucci)
    • And you have to come back in 30 minutes at the starting location or you get disqualified

A few rules:

• You have to use the same character
    • You have to provide two screenshots one with UI on (with server chat showing) and one with UI off
    • Usage of photoshop or similar is allowed to further enchance the screenshot
    • Discord is required

Rewards:

• For now there will be 6 winners, 3 from Smurfs and 3 from other guilds (unless more people want to chime in, gonna suck me off dry)
    • Each winner will get either a Value Pack 90 days(with loot scroll and valks) or 1k pearls in gifts. Up to you

Add me on discord Ancher#5040 if you want to join the event, further questions will be answered in our discord

this sounds like a really fun event but i will be fast asleep when it starts haha

So people basically race to find a nice spot and take a screencap and race back
    will be interesting to see the people with faster horses able to travel further away from the starting point potentially into a new biome

gl to everyone and i look forward to seeing the screenshots

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Thank you all for participating <3

• @Ancher Thanks for letting me Participate in it ♥
    also thank you , it was alot of fun! :3

Also these are the other shots that I had left o:
    was a hard thing of me and choosing xD
    2019-08-31_169702415.JPG
    2019-08-31_169670390.JPG
    2019-08-31_169590094.JPG
    2019-08-31_169573345.JPG

• aww damn I forgot about it D: great screens tho!

• @H3NTAI aww nuh D:

• these are really awesome and creative, i hope there is another contest in the future for remastered screenshots

• Head Gamemaster

@COCKROACH Oc course, we will be hosting some events along with the Release! Some screenshot related contests are expected as well!

@Ancher @Eternalmystery Keep doing the great job! That is actually amazing to see that we have such an active community here! <3

• @Xena will do xena will do 💜😊