So, will we Enhanced Drops with RM?

• Will we have the enhanced drops, like armors to 15+ and accs ?

• Head Gamemaster

@TheG Greetings! Currently we are not planning to implement enchanced items along with Remastered from the get go since this topic is still being discussed internally. Anything that might strongly affect server economics should always be analyzed in multiple ways. Since our player base is not as large as retail servers, it requires more data and time to observe how certain changes will affect the server before taking final decisions.

• @Xena said in So, will we Enhanced Drops with RM?:

@TheG Greetings! Currently we are not planning to implement enchanced items along with Remastered from the get go since this topic is still being discussed internally. Anything that might strongly affect server economics should always be analyzed in multiple ways. Since our player base is not as large as retail servers, it requires more data and time to observe how certain changes will affect the server before taking final decisions.

@Xena
    Thank you very much for your answer. I do not think it will affect the economy much. its just a good way to earn some blackstones during the grind. I’ve you look at the auction house today, low enhanced armors like 15+ arent selling in the Auction House. I do not know how high Accs can drop on retail but i think they are capped at duo right?

Most of the Players are at tri / tet anyway, so its just a good way to earn some quick silver and its usfull for new Players which started to Play recently.

I mean with the amount of blackstones you Need for enhancing this will be a nice addition to the game.

• i think ehanced drops would be great cuz of devour system, less cancer failstacking

• @LifeskillGod said in So, will we Enhanced Drops with RM?:

i think ehanced drops would be great cuz of devour system, less cancer failstacking

I second this, I don’t think they should drop like candy, but I definetly think they would be a good thing, something like the same chance of getting a Crescent ring would be fine imo

• bump bump

• bump pump

• @TheG said in So, will we Enhanced Drops with RM?:

Will we have the enhanced drops, like armors to 15+ and accs ?

we dont need enhanced drops. At the moment the server has clamps on the RNG so the economy doesnt go crazy while they are focusing on development, once they remove the clamps then things like node and loot scroll will work properly and you wont feel like you need any gear other than base, also base armor is good for repairing, generally it gets sold out for grunils etc, but if we have no enhanced drops then everyone is going to sell the base grunils etc on SD group and the economy will be full of gear for new players to buy and generate silver for the midgame players